Many people have asked me how to change the country of their iTunes store. In fact, this is easy to do contrary to common belief that you have to create a new account with a separate Apple ID.
Here's how to change iTunes store country in a few clicks
1. Open iTunes and click on "Sign in".
2. Enter your Apple ID and password and click "Sign In"
3. Click on "Account"
4. When in your account details, click on the "Change Country or Region" link
5. Select your new country from the list and click "Change"
6. From the next screen, click "Continue"
7. Accept the new store terms and conditions
8. Add the new payment method associated with your new country and click "Continue"
That's all. You have just changed the iTunes Store country.